Monday, September 13, 2010

Favorite Picture and the Letter P

Good evening!

Here's a quick post with one of my new favorite pictures!! Kevin and I got Cowboys shirts to wear on gameday!! I had to take it a step further and make something for Annie. We went to the fabric store and found some Cowboys fabric to make Annie a bandana. I think it turned out ok, but the real trick is seeing if it lasts! Here's the picture of us before the game started!



We had Kevin's family over for some burgers and to watch the football game. Sadly, the game ended with a loss for the Cowboys. We still had so much fun watching the game and even more fun watching Ella!!



And here's the letter P...




Parties
Pedicures
Pancakes
Puppies
Passports (I can't wait to use it more!)
Poker
Pictures
Pizza (especially with Pineapples on it)
Pride and Prejudice (my all time favorite book)
Phones
Painting (it got really tiring but I'm so glad we did it!)
Parents (I had the greatest!)
Picnics
People
Potatoes
Payday (it's this Friday!!)
Peaches
Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers