Sunday, September 5, 2010

Letter N

Good evening!!

Kevin and I are staying home for the Labor Day weekend enjoying some relax time!! It's really been a great weekend filled with lounging around, shopping, and taking care of things around the house. We've also really enjoyed spending more time with Annie! She is doing much better this week and even got to sleep out of her kennel last night. It worked out really well, and both Kevin and I feel she woke up much happier this morning! We've also discovered her new favorite thing...frogs! Annie loves finding frogs on our nightly walks! It is the funniest thing ever!! Her ears perk up, she trots like a horse, and wags her tail really fast! She follows the frog until it is right under her nose. She doesn't try to eat it, but just sits and smells it until it hops away. Annie also took another trip to PetSmart and loved it!! She loves meeting new people and their dogs. She even met a small dog (that weighed about 10 pounds) and had no problem with her. We've heard that Greyhounds might not do well with small dogs because they are sight hounds trained to chase rabbits for racing. Annie never made it to the track to race, but was trained for racing as a puppy. This really made us happy because so far, she hasn't met a dog she didn't like! We can't wait to schedule "play dates" with our family dogs!!

Anyways, here's the letter N.



Naps!!
Nachos
My Neighborhood
Nieces
Nectarines
Newlyweds (I'm not sure if I am still one...but I feel like it!)
New Car Smell
Nintendo
November (our engagement month and pretty fall leaves!!)


N was a hard letter!! Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers