Friday, September 24, 2010

Letter Q

Good afternoon!!

It is finally Friday and it has been a long 2 weeks (hence the reason I have not blogged in FOREVER)! Things have been so crazy at school and I am hoping that these past 2 weeks won't ever be re-created! The kids have been so great, however, I feel so swamped with extra things and the new curriculum. This year is crazy!!

Anyways, here's a quick blog post while I'm waiting for a doctor's appointment! I'm so happy I brought my laptop with me!!



Quick Blog Posts
Quilts (to cuddle up in)
Queso!!
Quesadillas
Quarters
Quotes



Q is a hard letter!

Here's a quick update on the family!

1. We have to replace our fence this weekend. This is not going to be fun.
2. Annie has learned how to lay down! She needs to lay down in her kennel before we let her out because she is too crazy when we get home. It normally takes her about 10-15 minutes to catch on, but yesterday, she did it in 2!!
3. My parents and Rebecca are coming in town next weekend to go to Canton!! Hopefully we'll find some things for the pool table room!!!

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers