WOW is all I can say!! The past few weeks have flown by and I have no idea where they went. I promise, I am still alive and have not fallen off the face of the earth! School has taken up so much of my "free time" this year and it is about to get worse. I start parent/teacher conferences this week which was super difficult to squeeze in my already packed schedule. I have no idea how I found time to schedule them all. As of now I have 12 conferences after school this week in addition to my normal routine!! Ahhh!!! Thankfully Kevin decided to help out extra with the cooking this week!! Now I just have to work on getting Annie to help out with a few things around the house. I'd love for her to learn laundry and dishes!!
In the craziness of the past few weeks I've completely forgotten the "ABCs of Me" thing so I'm going to quickly play catch-up. Are you ready?

Sisters
Sleeping
School
Smiles
Sunshine
Stars (I have so many stars in my house!!)
Strawberries
San Antonio Spurs (let's hope for a good season)
Sales
Santa!!
Sweet Tea
Scrabble
Steak
Sarah (it's a great name!)

Texas!!
Teaching
Talking
Tomatoes
Taboo (one of my favorite games)
Target(such a dangerous store...)
Tea
Tortillas
Tamales (they always make me think of the holidays)
Thanksgiving

USA
Ummm...that's all I got!

Vacations
Valentine's Day
Vegetables
Vanilla Bean Frappachino
Vanilla
Vinaigrette Dressing

watermelon
waffles
wagons
waltzing (I love to waltz!!)
Warmth (I could use some in my freezing house now!!!)
Water
Waterfalls
Weddings (We're going to one this weekend)
Weekends

eXciting things (I'll leave it at that...it's late!!)

Yams
Yellow
Yogurt (this is a new one for me)
Yummy Foods

Ziti (I have a pretty good recipe for this!)
Zucchini
Zoos
Zzzzzz's
So the end of this got kinda short but it's getting to be close to my bedtime!! This "ABC" thing got to be really fun! Some days I really had to think about the harder letters and give my brain a good workout! I might try this with my kiddos at school....just a thought!
Have a great night! Hopefully it won't take 4 weeks until I blog again...



No comments:
Post a Comment