I wanted to do a quick post about our weekend! Friday afternoon started the weekend off in an amazing day!! I managed to leave the school before 5:30 on Friday which was a first for the week! I left school and did some shoe shopping for this wedding on Saturday night. A girl I work with (she teaches second grade) got married over the weekend! It was a beautiful wedding and reception!! The church was located in the amazing Highland Park area. I am in LOVE with the houses over there!! They are super beautiful and super expensive!! I dropped a few hints to Kevin last night that I'd love to go back during Christmas to see the Christmas lights!
The reception was located at the Pegasus Ballroom at the Magnolia Hotel. The ballroom was beautiful! It was really fun hanging out with school friends in a non-school setting! We all agreed that we needed to do it more often! Here are a few pictures from the night.
Here I am with my "School Square" Sara. She teaches Kinder and I would be totally lost at school without her! She really makes my job much easier! The man in the picture is my Assistant Principal, Russel. I love working for him!!
We decided to take a picture of all our shoes! Might I say, my shoes were super cute...until they got really uncomfortable! I'd like to say I'll never wear them again but we all know how that goes...
I LOVE this picture of Sara and I! I have no idea what she is doing....
And here is take 2!!!
Here are the wedding cakes! They were so yummy!! The groom's cake was my favorite!
Here is my cute hubby and I enjoying the reception! He sure is handsome!!

And I think he had enough pictures for the night at this point.....

I really love weddings and I cannot wait until our next one in January!!
Have a great week!! 2 days of teaching until Thanksgiving break!!! AMEN!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment