Sunday, May 9, 2010

How sad...

Hello everyone...(said in a sad voice),

The Spurs ended their playoff season tonight with another loss to Phoenix. This was not just a normal loss, it was the 4th loss in a row...meaning the Suns had a big sweep over the Spurs. Come on guys!! Sweep is not in our vocabulary, unless we are the ones sweeping another team!! It is so frustrating to see the Spurs come off of a great series against the Mavs and die down so fast!! The Spurs and Suns have had a playoff rivalry with the Spurs beating the Suns many, many times. Their post-season record against the Suns was 20-13. I guess if you give a team enough tries to beat you they will. I guess now that the Spurs are out, I'll go ahead and cheer for the Suns. I'd love to see Steve Nash win a title (as long as a Spur is not in the running). I really, really, really, REALLY hope the Lakers do not win again!



On a positive note, the Spurs' top 6 scorers are signed on for next season!! GO SPURS GO....I'm already cheering for next year!!! Let's get another odd year championship!! Spurs in '11!




Goodnight!! And P.S....Happy Mother's Day to our Moms! We love you ladies so much!!!
Love, Sarah and Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers