Another Christmas has come to an end and since I've had time to recover, I figured a Christmas re-cap was due! Instead of having one huge post, I've decided to split all of our celebrations and feature one each day! I've already blogged about our December 18th Christmas (remember the "Pee and Poo" dolls?) so I'll start with our Christmas Eve Eve celebration (Thursday, December 23) with Kevin's grandparents.
Originally Kevin and I were going to drive up to Oklahoma City to celebrate, but Grandma and Granddad decided to drive down themselves. It was so great to see them! We ate dinner with them and enjoyed the famous "Granddad's Chili". Kevin has made it for me a few times...and it is delicious! It is definitely a keeper in our house! After dinner we sat around and visited. We also gave Grandma and Granddad a chance to meet Annie! They stayed the night and we continued our celebration the next day! We met for lunch (another amazing meal!) and went to open presents. Ella, of course, was our entertainment for the day!!
Annie and Ella played so well together! Annie wanted to take a nap (go figure!) so Ella covered her up with a blanket! So sweet!!
We loved watching her open her presents! She was so gentle with this one! She would rip the tiniest piece and walk it over to the coffee table. It was precious!
When she finally got the gift open, there was a huge surprise! It's a 4 wheeler!
She also got into some candy from Granddad!!
Once Ella was finished opening her gifts, the adults had their turn! After our gift opening, we took pictures!
It was so great seeing Grandma and Granddad! We can't wait for our next visit!



No comments:
Post a Comment