I had some San Antonio family members ask about our house at Christmas time, so I decided to share some pictures of some decorations!
This is on our kitchen counter top! I saw this and fell in love!!
Here's our table with the new Christmas centerpiece! I love the natural berry look with the red candles! I'm still super happy with our wall color we painted over the summer. All the reds of the Christmas season look great with it!!
Here's our mantel all decorated up! I love how we keep collecting decorations over the years! A few of the things, like the "Happy Holidays" banner, was used in my college apartment. The "Believe" sign was actually one of the first Christmas presents given to me by Kevin's parents! I absolutely love it! I'm also excited about our 3 stockings this year! I can't wait for Annie-Cakes to open hers on Christmas morning!
Here's a close-up of an early Christmas present from my parents. I love Willow Tree and have been wanting a nativity scene for some time now. When we were in Canton last October, Mom got it for me as an early gift! I can't wait to keep adding on to the set each year!
And here is our Christmas Tree!! I guess we were super good this year since Santa has already visited!! I'm also super happy that Target had some "Country-Looking" ornaments this year! I had to find a way to put some stars on the tree!! We also found some larger bells too! The tree has a collection of bells, stars, berries and pine cones.
I'm so glad we have this blog to share with family and friends back home. It's a great way for everyone to see what's going on in our lives! I can't wait to see everyone on Christmas Day!!
I want to end this post with my favorite Christmas picture of the season....
We just LOVE her so much!!
Merry Christmas!



No comments:
Post a Comment