Saturday, January 1, 2011

3...2...1...Happy New Year!

Happy 2011!!

Wow! That seems so strange to say! 2011? Where did the time go?

Kevin and I enjoyed a relaxing New Year's Eve with Kyle, Ashley and some of her friends Matt and Morgan. We ate yummy Mexican food, drank delicious margaritas, and brought in the New Year with champagne at Kyle and Ashley's house. It was the perfect way to end 2010 and start 2011!

For our first day of 2011, Kevin and I enjoyed another relaxing day! This is really sad and I don't really want to admit it, but we stayed in bed until noon today!!! I NEVER do that! After we got up, Kevin decided he wanted to take me to this new restaurant he found. He told me about this place a few weeks ago. He went there for lunch with some friends from work and thought I would love it!

The place is called Urban Crust and is located in downtown Plano. We both love pizza, so I got really excited when he told me about it! He even said they have this bar upstairs where they serve drinks at 32 degrees. The bar also has a strip of ice for people to place their drinks on so they stay cold! It sounded really cool! I'd love to say we enjoyed yummy pizza and drinks but I can't. THE RESTAURANT AND BAR WAS CLOSED!!! I guess that's what we get for not calling ahead. It wasn't that big of a deal though. We still had a pizza craving so we headed over to BJs Brewhouse for pizza anyways! It was a great day with my great guy! I'd still love to try Urban Crust one day. We both agreed it would be a fun place to go with friends and family.

A New Year brings in resolutions. I've never really been one for making resolutions. I think last year I made one about working out more. That one comes and goes. Sometimes we're really good at it and sometimes we're just plain lazy! This year I have a resolution that I think will really work out. I'd like to try to drink more water. There are days where I go pretty much all day without drinking anything. I'm pretty sure that's not good! I already have a plan in place to help me drink more water during the day. Hopefully I'll stick through this one!



I hope everyone has a happy, healthy and blessed 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers