I am FINALLY feeling better and am getting over this stomach bug. I guess one of my kiddos got me sick! So, since I have my act back together, here's what we've been up to...
On Sunday we celebrated Kevin's Dad's 60th birthday! We all met up at Casa Milagro (our favorite Mexican food place) and had dinner. We had such a good time eating and catching up with each other. After dinner, we headed back to Phil and Jo Ann's house to open gifts. When we walked in, Kyle and Ashley had signs hung up in the house for his birthday! They looked great! Here are a few pictures from that night!
Phil and Ella! She sure loves her Poppa!
Phil and his boys!
Phil and Jo Ann giving Ella kisses. She sure enjoys it!
Phil and his girls!
As I said earlier, it was a great night! We hope Phil had a wonderful birthday!!! Happy Birthday!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment