Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Burritos!!

This is by far, Kevin's favorite thing I cook and his most requested meal! I can't remember where the recipe came from exactly, but it was somewhere on food network. I made this for him back when we were dating! I guess the way to a man's heart is through the stomach!!!

Burritos

1 onion-chopped
1 teaspoon minced garlic
Olive Oil-enough to coat the pan
2 cups cooked chicken
2 cans black beans
1 can corn
1/2 cup salsa
8 burrito size tortillas
cheese


Preheat oven to 350. Heat the oil in a pan. Cook the garlic and onions until brown. Add the chicken, beans, corn and salsa. Simmer for about 10 minutes. Spoon the chicken/bean/corn/salsa mixture into each tortilla. Sprinkle cheese on top of mixture and wrap tortilla like a burrito. Continue with all 8 tortillas. Cook on 350 for 10-15 minutes.

Seriously, these are good, fast and easy! They also reheat great! We cook 8 burritos and eat off of them for a few days at lunch. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers