Thursday, January 27, 2011

Mahi Mahi

Good evening!

Kevin just got finished cooking one amazing dinner! A lady he works with recommend these frozen fish fillets sold by Costco. We ended up finding some at Kroger, so we decided to try them out! I'm a new fish eater, so I was a bit worried about eating frozen fish. The only frozen fish I've ever eaten was camp fish sticks. YUCK!!


Anyways, Kevin grilled the Mahi Mahi (my favorite kind of fish)and I made some seasoned potatoes. Everything turned out so great! The fish had no "fish taste" and I really enjoyed them. The greatest thing about the fish is that you can keep them in the freezer on hand to eat anytime you have a craving for fish! They were pretty reasonable too, at only $6.50 for 2 fillets. We basically had a delicious seafood dinner for under $10. AMAZING!

We thought they would be excellent in fish tacos, so I'm sure we'll try them out sometime. We'd also love to try to bread them in some panko bread crumbs and bake them in the oven.

Who knew I'd someday eat frozen fish!! My have I come along!! :)

This whole recipe blog thing has been really fun! Plus, Kevin and I haven't repeated any meals in the past few weeks...unless you count eating at Taco Bueno.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers