Sunday, July 25, 2010

ABC

Good evening!



Since I've been home all summer, I've really gotten into this "Blog" thing. I love reading people's blogs (both people I know and random blogs I find)! I love seeing their pictures, seeing things they do, and seeing things they create! While decorating the house, I loved design blogs to find ideas. Upon reading random blogs(I think I found this blog from my friend Katie's blog-Katie's Journey), I stumbled upon this fun idea! A woman is doing this thing where each day (or couple of days for us bloggers that don't write every day!) you take a letter of the alphabet and come up with something that you love that begins with that letter. I've decided to give this a try! Today, I'll start, this could be a shocker, with the letter a!



Adventures
Apples
Apples to Apples (fun, fun, FUN game!)
Afternoon Naps
Autumn
Air
Ann Taylor Loft
America
Arbuckles (Where we got engaged in Oklahoma)
August 8 (our anniversary)
ABC (my favorite network...has all the good shows!)
America's Funniest Home Videos (Kevin and I love watching this together!!)
Alamo

This was so much harder than I thought! We do activities like this all the time at school, but I guess I'm out of practice! I cheated and asked Kevin about something I loved that began with the letter A. For those of you who know Kevin, this answer would not be a shock. He, as calm and stubborn as can be, replied, "My ass." That's my husband!! Gosh I love him!!!! Be on the lookout for more letters!

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I think I might do it too!!!! If you don't mind of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should do it too Lindsey!! It's fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers