Hello everyone!!
Last night Kevin and I had the pleasure of watching our niece, Ella, while her parents went out for their 4th wedding anniversary!! We had such a fun night playing, singing, and reading books! She is super fun (I think I say that so much!) and we love being with her!! I think anytime we spend with her, we come home saying, "Gosh! She did the cutest thing ever!" If we had a book with all the cute Ella things, I think we'd have the biggest book ever! Anyways, one of the cute things last night was watching her sit with her Uncle Kevin. Kevin was watching the LeBron James decision last night, when Ella decided to sit down and join him. Here is a picture!
Shortly after, I picked her up and tried to get her ready for bed. While I was holding her, I asked, "Are you going to scream when I put you in bed?" She then replied, as cute and assertive as ever, "No!" I then asked again, and she had the same reply! Needless to say, the second I put her in her crib, she started to cry!! She fell asleep quickly after that!
We had such a great time watching Ella! I hope we can babysit her together soon!



No comments:
Post a Comment