Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Letter B

Hello!!

To continue with the ABC's of Sarah, today I'll go ahead and list a few things I love that begin with the letter B.



Basketball (especially my Spurs!)
Babies (I'm not saying I want one now!)
Birthdays
Bahamas
Blue
Bluejeans
Boats
Baking
Boots
Bowling
Buying presents
Bubble Baths
Blowing Bubbles
Babysitting my favorite kiddo, Ella
Brownies
Books
Believing in God
Burritos

That's enough for now! I'd better start getting ready to go. Today, I'm going to do the unthinkable! I've decided to go into my classroom today and take a look! We had summer school at our campus this year and have no idea what my room is going to look like! I had to put things away, cover shelves with butcher paper and basically take down almost everything. A few of my teammates will be at the school today AND we will have the a.c on!! Last year I set my room up with no a.c, so I'd better take advantage of this!! As much as I don't want to think about school starting and summer ending, it is a reality I must face! Let's hope my room is in good shape!!

Have a nice day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers