Kevin is watching this TV show I am 100% uninterested in, so I decided to blog! I'll go ahead and continue the ABCs of Sarah, with the letter C.

The Claborn Family
Cupcakes
Country Music
Camping
Camp (HSYC!)
Cooking
Crying when you're happy
Clarks Shoes
Cabelas
Chick-fil-a
Crayons
Candles
Children
Cookies
Cheeseburgers
Crafts
Catching z's (I'm getting a little creative)
Creativity (see above...haha)
The Cowboys
Card Games
Christmas
Chapstick
Cameras
Cleaning (I admit, I do like to clean)
Either the letter C was easier than A and B, or I'm getting really good at this! I went up to school today to get into my room. Now, remember when I said I would have a.c? Well, I was wrong. Luckily some friends let me borrow their fans!! I got into my room and noticed the paint on the floor from summer school (grrr.....)! I was pretty upset, but got over it pretty quickly because I figured there was nothing I could do to fix it. In the 2-3 hours I was there, I got all the desks and tables in place, took down faded butcher paper, and took things out of storage. I'm debating if I want to go up again tomorrow. I'm thinking the more I do now (while I have time) the less I'll have to do later! When tomorrow morning comes, I'm sure I'll change my mind, roll over, and go back to bed!!
Have a great night!



No comments:
Post a Comment