Good morning!
So, Kevin and I have decided on a paint color! We are going with Sensible Hue! He came home, looked at the 2 colors, and liked the same one I did! He made the decision quickly, which really shocked me! Anyways, I'm going to Home Depot today to buy the paint so I can get started today!! I'm really excited about this, but have many, many, many walls to paint!
We're going to wait on the red accent for now and just focus on the one color. I'm pretty sure I know where I want the red, but Kevin needs more of the room painted to get a good look. The red is very bold, so I'm a little nervous about painting it on a large wall. We have an angled wall that looks towards our kitchen. The wall is also seen from entering our house and from our living room. I think that wall would look best red, but we'll have to wait and see!!
On a different note, I had a great time with our niece Ella yesterday!! I got to spend all day with her and loved every minute!! I was super tired when I got home though (I have no idea how her mom does it) !! Thanks Courtney for having me over!!
Have a great day everyone!!
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Thanks Sarah for babysitting! Ella was in a great mood all evening. Come over and play any day!!! :)
ReplyDelete