Sunday, August 1, 2010

A Blog Award...for ME?

Good evening!

Kevin and I just got home from hanging out at Cory and Courtney's (with Ella!) when I decided to read a few of my favorite blogs. My friend Katie gave me a blog award!! I'm super excited about this because this is my first blog award!! The award is called "The Versatile Blogger Award". There are a few rules about accepting the award. Here they are (copied from Katie's blog!)....



1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award. (Thanks Katie!!)2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (I'm pretty sure I can't come up with 15...I'm really new to this!)
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award!

To play nicely, here are 7 things about not only me, but my husband as well.

1. We eat at Taco Bueno at least 1 time a week.
2. We met in our freshman college dorm, but took almost 2 1/2 years to start dating. We even had a class together (but I didn't sit next to him....)
3. We do not agree in basketball teams. I love my San Antonio Spurs, while he loves his Dallas Mavs.
4. I swear we're the only people (our age) who do not have an ipod or iphone.
5. We love watching the Office and can't wait for next season!
6. Next Sunday is our 1 year wedding anniversary!!
7. We love playing 42 (dominoes) with family and friends!

Here are the blogs I'm passing this award to...I hope it's ok that I don't do 15! If you see your name, copy the picture of the award, place it on your blog, and follow the rules!

The Claborn Family
Philip and Lindsey Kent
The Warrens
Amazingly Sensational

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe that it has almost been a year already, the time sure has flown by!

    ReplyDelete

Followers