Kevin and I have a busy weekend ahead of us. We're going to another "Meet and Greet" today to look at some more Greyhounds. We're actually going to 2 of them, back to back. After the "Meet and Greet" we're heading to a house warming party for a girl I work with. Sara and Jason bought their house last spring and I cannot wait to see it! After the party we're going to try to pick up our pub table (IT'S IN!!!) and set that up. Then, if we have time, we'll get some more things ready around the house for my parents and sister!! They'll be in town almost all next week!! Since we have such a busy day, I've decided to get a quick blog in before we get started!!

Family
Friends
Faith
Family Gatherings
Funny Movies
Funny People
Flowers
First Grade
Food
Furniture
Fruit
Finding money in the dryer, old purses, etc.
Fridays!
Fried Foods (although I shouldn't....)
Football
Fairy tales
Fun!!
I can't think of anything else!! We better start getting ready for our busy day! Have a great day!! Wish us luck at the "Meet and Greet"!



No comments:
Post a Comment