Since it's been a long time that I've posted the ABCs of me, I figured I'd go ahead and start back up with the letter "I".

Ice Cream
Iced Tea (especially sweet tea!)
Ireland (I've looked in vacations there....someday!)
Italian Food
Index Cards
Ideas
Imagination
In-Laws
Inside Jokes
Icees
The Letter I was super hard!! Anyways, here is an Annie update!
Annie seriously slept almost all day yesterday...as she is doing in the picture above! This seriously does not look comfortable! She would wake up for a quick stretch, go to the bathroom, and find another place to sleep. Kevin and I think she's trying to sleep in every spot of the house! Annie's new friends, Kyle and Ashley, came over last night to meet her! She was a little nervous meeting new people, so she really just stayed in her bed! She did however get up to go tell them goodbye! She had another great night, with no whining at all!! She also let us sleep in until about 7:00, which was much better than the morning before! We let her out, ate some breakfast, and went back to sleep until 9! Kevin and I feel that every hour is getting better! She's becoming more loving towards us every minute, and has really stared leaning into us when we pet her. She's also started to play a lot more, and even found a pair of pants to play with... We've noticed she's become bolder in her actions, and is really starting to test us to see what she can get away with (kinda like my students will in the first few days of school....).
Aw man, I said the "s" word! I guess that's a reality I'll have to face tomorrow! I already have my "back to school dress" ready to go!! For all my teacher readers, have a great day tomorrow!!



No comments:
Post a Comment