Kevin and I were workin' hard tonight! Kevin cleaned out the garage while I worked on things for school. We just finished our "chores" and are now enjoying some relax time! Since again, there was nothing on t.v, I decided to blog. Kevin is doing more research on Greyhounds. The foster parents of Cleo gave us a book called, "Retired Racing Greyhounds for Dummies". It is one of the many "For Dummies" books on the market (the one with the yellow and black cover). There are so many interesting things in the book! We've really learned so much about the breed in the last few weeks and cannot wait to meet some more Greyhounds this weekend. We already have plans to meet a few dogs at another "Meet and Greet" on Saturday!
Anyways....back to the reason I started to blog tonight....the letter E!

I couldn't wait to get to the letter E!!! I really can only think of one favorite thing that begins with E...that is our niece, Ella!! Since this she is one of my most favorite things, I'll have to post my newest picture of her!
Here are some other things that begin with E.
Earning a paycheck!
Earth
Express
Eyes
Educators
Eating (Trying to do it healthier!)
Eating Out
Eight (It's a great number!)
ESPN (because it makes my husband so happy!)
Earrings
Earth tones
Easter
Elementary School
England (Although I've never been...but I want to go!!)
Enjoying Married Life
Engagement (One of the greatest days of my life!)
Engagement Stories
That's enough for tonight! Only 2 days until the weekend (and it's our anniversary weekend too!) I hope everyone has a great night!



No comments:
Post a Comment