Sunday, August 8, 2010

Happy Anniversary

Good morning!

It is a happy day!! A year ago, Kevin and I became husband and wife! We cannot come close to believing it's been a year! The time has flown by way too fast!! It's been a busy first year for us! I started a new job at a new school about a week after we said "I do". Then, we bought our first home! Things somewhat calmed down after we bought the house, but we still felt very, very busy!

I'd like to share what our Minister said during our wedding ceremony. I'm really glad I have these words (in an email....I should really put them somewhere else...someday.....) so we can look back and see what was said during our wedding. I'd love to say I remember everything she said, but the whole ceremony was a blur!!! Here are a few things said that wonderful day!

Kevin and Sarah, you enjoyed a great friendship for a long time, never realizing that it would turn to romance. You had fun together, you enjoyed the same kinds of entertainment, and have the similar values. Gradually the feelings between you began to grow and one day you each realized that your feelings had grown to love.
You had each found someone to share all your hopes and dreams. Someone with whom you can share life's joys and sorrows. Someone you can share love, joy, happiness, peace, work, and play. Someone that will love you even though you don't always agree. Someone who will allow you to be yourself and have your own opinions. Someone with whom you can plan your future. What greater gift than to get to be best friends before deciding to commit your lives to each other in marriage. What you have found in each other is that soul satisfaction of perfect love.


The wedding was so much fun! It went way too fast!! I'm so glad we have pictures to look back at to help us remember the special day! Here are a few of my favorite pictures from our wedding day!!
































Our photographer (Jazz Photography) did a great job!!

Kevin and I have a relaxing day ahead of us! We might go shopping for some more house stuff since we got the pub table in. We also have dinner plans tonight! I have no idea where we are going, but Kevin said the place either started with a "B", "G" or "T". It's a place he's never been to, so I'm pretty sure I've never been either. The place has 2 locations in Texas...and that's all he's telling me!! I'll have a post later telling you where we go tonight!!

Have a great day! I know I will!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that I got to share that special day with you all! Hope you all have a wonderful dinner tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Followers